<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Saturday, August 11, 2007

national day

This is one of my favourite natl day songs since don't know when, since when I first heard it. I still remember the lyrics till now(:

I don't know if I enjoyed the NDP'07 show on live television yesterday night because somehow, everything was different. Or rather, everything seemed different. I fell asleep at one part. Er, haha.

Well then, this is a really long good weekend, which I did many many different things except study. Bad bad bad. I hate the binomial and modulus test coming right up, OF ALL TIMES AFTER THE LONG BREAK ???!?!?!!!?!

Woa I'm going mad. But I do feel happy because my family decided to catch movies yesterday, seldom seldom tsk tsk. I watched 881 with Mum while the rest caught Harry Potter(they're even slower than me!) hahahahahahahaha movies totally make my day! :D

And I watched secret with Hui Mei the day before. Simply very nice. The songs are like how addictive. Love the movie hell lot! haha.

Both movies made me weep & chuckle. That's why I like them.

Today my family rose up bright and early and...WENT TO THE BEACH. hawhawhaw never did I expect. Quite random. But cool. Wow. And I happen to go to the same beach same spot twice this month.

August is great. Er but only the first half of August I would say, first. I can see that the second half will be filled with stress, anxiety, panic and those. As EOYs creep nearer. SHIT.

Okay I get confused with the days. Today's Friday. Tomorrow's Saturday right? Right. I better get onto MORE eewl amath practices before I regret. Happy Birthday Jiayi and Fukuan.

Sincerely want to post natl day celebration pics & today's pics. But the full-of-nonsense-and-rubbish-collected-over-many-many-years-that's-why-now-bombarded-and-choking D drive in my computer has no space. The infuriating "Low Disk Space" is popping out every 10 minutes or so. Oh well. I need a solution.

Kudos to me for finishing 'Friends with Benefits'. Although I have 1234567654321 books waiting for me to read (okay not so much) but yah, I have listed down the books I want to read. I'm disgusted with my slow slow SLOW readingggg. hahahaha! I can't speed read for nuts. Others can finish one book a day I can't. Fine. Cherie and I shall relax and read slowly together and absorb the stories in a slower and more fulfilling manner. So that we won't choke. nananeepoopoo.

Sometimes, tsk, I can't stand myself for rattling on and on like an idiot.